VEGETABLE SPAGHETTI Recipe By Deepa
1/2 lb. Spaghetti
1.5 tbsp butter or oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 bell pepper/capsicum thinly sliced
1 cup frozen corn kernels
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 cup tomato paste
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes or pepper powder
salt to taste.
For garnishing- Parmesan cheese grated.
– In a large pot of boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions.
– Take a pan and heat oil or butter, then add garlic and cook until fragrant, for a minute. Later, add onion, bell peppers, corn and cook until soft.
– Stir in tomato paste and season with Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper, simmer 10 minutes.
– Now add cooked spaghetti to pan, toss to combine everything. Add more water if required to bring in the sauce together.
– Garnish with Parmesan and serve.